The ULUF 450-2M compact freezer has a single compressor system with direct cooling for higher temperature uniformity and excellent temperature stability. This upright freezer has a compressor and other heat and noise generating components on the top of the unit. This means the heat is distributed upwards and backwards, meaning the heat is not transferred into the room.
Moreover , the simple structure of the ULT Freezer ensures easy maintenance, lower heat dissipation, low energy consumption and noise reduction for a pleasant work environment. Additionally, the ULUF 450-2M has a filter less construction that prevents dust from blocking airflow and reduces the unit’s ability to dissipate heat effectively. Therefore, this minimises the need for maintenance procedures.
Features of the ULUF 450-2M ULT Freezer:
- Temperature range: -40 to -86 °C
- 393 L capacity
- Heated vacuum release valve- ensures that the doors can always open, making the unit perfect for an active laboratory.
- Direct cooling for optimised temperature stability and uniformity – even with door being constantly opened.
- Heated door frame preventing ice building up around the gasket ensuring temperature stability within the freezer.
- Easy and convenient access for storing samples – capacity for up to 24,000 samples.
- Insulated inner doors minimize cold loss during door openings.
- Filter less construction to prevent blockages to air flow.
- Single compressor technology.
- 100 % HCFC and CFC free – ensuring the item is environmentally friendly.
- Lock with key provide to ensure samples kept safe.
- See datasheet below for full technical specifications