The Articko LF 300, provides ideal solutions for the research industry and healthcare sector. For example, it can be used for storing vaccines, diagnostic samples, reagents and samples such as enzymes for genetic research. The product can also be used for temperature testing of electrical components and precision devices.
Moreover, the Biomedical range meets requirements through its lower power consumption, precise cooling uniformity, temperature and alarm surveillance, and documentation. This makes the LF 300 a reliable and effective solution for biomedical storage.
Additionally, the Arctiko freezer provides forced air cooling circulation and airflow control to ensure high temperature stability. This is achieved by forcing airflow around the stored samples ensuring quick temperature recovery, after the door has been opened.
Features of the Arctiko LF 300 Biomedical Freezer:
- Temperature range: -10 to -30 °C
- Capacity: 346 L
- The G214 controller – makes the product user friendly and includes data logger with memory and on-screen graphs, making it extremely useful in pharmacies.
- Adjustable shelves – allows flexible storage to accommodate all type of samples.
- Lower power consumption.
- Forced air cooling – allows precise and stable cooling.
- Airflow Control – ensures controlled air flow around vital components of cooling system.
- Temperature and alarm surveillance.
- Meets requirements for documentation and validation.
- ATEX/Spark free components- flammable and volatile liquids will be stored safely.
- Compact space saving design.
- Low noise level.