The Articko LF 1400, provides ideal solutions for the research industry and healthcare sector. For example, it can be used for storing vaccines, diagnostic samples, reagents and samples such as enzymes for genetic research. Also, the product can be used for temperature testing of electrical components and precision devices.
Moreover, the Biomedical range meets requirements through its lower power consumption, precise cooling uniformity, temperature and alarm surveillance, and documentation. This makes the LF 1400 a reliable and effective solution for biomedical storage.
Additionally, the Arctiko freezer provides forced air cooling circulation to ensure high temperature stability. This is achieved by forcing airflow around the stored samples ensuring quick temperature recovery, after the door has been opened.
Features of the Arctiko LF 1400 Biomedical Freezer:
- The G214 controller – makes the product easy to use and includes data logger with memory and on-screen graphs making it extremely useful in pharmacies.
- Adjustable shelves – allows flexible storage to accommodate all type of samples.
- Lower power consumption.
- Forced air cooling – allows precise and stable cooling.
- Temperature and alarm surveillance.
- Meets requirements for documentation and validation.
- ATEX/Spark free components- means flammable and volatile liquids will be stored safely.
- Automatic defrost for high temperature stability and uniformity ensures the integrity of your samples.
- Door locks on all models for optimal security and safety of your samples.
- Stainless steel interior for good hygiene, and easy maintenance.