A&D HR-202i Semi-Micro Analytical Balance features external calibration and an anti-static glass breeze break with a thin evaporated metal coating. With its energy-saving liquid crystal display and RS-232C Serial Interface, the balance facilitates seamless communication with compatible devices. Furthermore, the balance function, featuring three stages (Fast, Mid, and Slow), significantly mitigates the impact of drafts and vibrations on the installed balance. The counting function, equipped with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement, accurately displays the number of pieces by considering their individual unit weight and automatically optimizing the weight accuracy.
The HR series of semi-micro analytical balances offers high performance with a capacity of up to 51g/220 g and a resolution of 0.01 mg/ 0.1 mg. The ID number aids in identifying the balance when using GLP. Importantly, the ID number remains inerasable, even when the AC adapter is removed, once it has been saved.
Features of the A&D HR-202i Semi-Micro Analytical Balance
- External Calibration with 51g / 220g capacity and 0.1 mg readability.
- Adjustable response mitigates drafts and vibrations.
- RS-232C serial interface.
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output.
- Counting Function with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement.
- Comparator function with buzzer.
- Windows Communication Tools Software (WinCT) on CD-ROM.
- Auto Power ON and percentage function.
- Manufacturer’s warranty.