The A&D HR-150AZ Analytical Balance features external calibration and a spacious detachable breeze break, offering accuracy and user convenience. With a high-speed 2-second stabilisation, this analaytical balance maintains a compact footprint, measuring 19.8 cm x 29.4 cm (smaller than an A4 sheet paper). Behind its simple design, the HR-150AZ analytical balanceleverages proven A&D sensor technology, ensuring superior performance for all users.This analytical balance boasts a capacity of 152g with a remarkable readability of 0.1 mg.
This analytical balance offers advanced features such as smart hybrid sensor, reverse backlit Liquid Crystal Display, user access control, animal weighing and more for enhanced precision and versatality. It also has the option of USB interfaces for seamless computer communication, while the integrated data log provides tamper-free evidence of measurements.
Features of the A&D HR-150AZ Analytical Balance:
- The balance with the capacity of 152 g and readability of 0.1 g.
- One touch automatic calibration simplifies the calibration process for accurate measurements.
- The balance has a power-on zero range of approximately ±15 g.
- Rotary sliding doors for easy access and user convenience.
- Removable breeze break with anti-static coating.
- Front-mounted spirit level for precise leveling of the balance.
- User access control (UAC) with password function.
- Customizable response and hold function for precise measurements.
- Statistical calculation function offers data analysis and insights.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
You may feel free to review the selection of available balances we offer. If you need any further information about the product, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.