A&D GX-800 Precision Balance
The A&D GX-800 is a general-purpose laboratory balance that can be installed almost anywhere. This item is a display model, received directly from A&D, and so has never seen previous laboratory use.
- Capacity: 810 g
- Resolution: 0.001 g
- Built-in Calibration Weight allows easy calibration, adjustment and maintenance of the balance.
- Automatic Self Calibration, using the internal mass, adapting to changes in temperature.
- Self Check Function, provided to self-check the balance using the internal mass.
- Automatic Response Adjustment, adapting to vibration and drafts in the environment.
- Stabilization time of one second.
- Data Memory Function, storing weighing data, calibration data or unit mass in the counting mode.
- Interval Memory Mode is provided to weigh a sample and store the weighing data periodically.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) data output using the standard RS-232C serial interface.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual below.