Made with safety in mind, the Panasonic VIP Plus Series MDF – U700VX-PE Dual Cooling Freezer satisfies the industry demand for safe, long-term storage of biological material. Developed to be used with conventional inventory racks and boxes, the U700VX-PE Dual Cooling Freezer is ideal for storage of sensitive, high-value samples.
Two individually controlled compressors provide a reliable and exceptionally stable -86°C ultra-low temperature environment. Featuring Panasonic’s latest development in vacuum insulation, the VIP PLUS technology reduces wall thickness and achieves up to 30% more storage capacity. This will enable you to maximize your storage capacity, saving valuable lab space.
Feature of the Panasonic VIP Plus Series MDF – U700VX-PE Dual Cooling Freezer:
- Multiple access ports permit insertion of independent probes, instrumentation or liquid Nitrogen or liquid CO2 back-up injectors.
- Easy-In/Easy-Out door latch for smooth operation.
- Insulated and gasketed inner doors seal inside to offer additional protection.
- Remote alarm contacts and optional communication port available.
- -86 DualºCool Refrigeration Technology.
- ECO mode Performance optimizes run time, minimizes energy costs.
- Patented VIP PLUS Vacuum Panel Composite Insulation.
- Increases interior volume within conventional dimensions offering more storage.
- Integrated microprocessor controller with LCD information center.
- Comprehensive alarms including high/low temperatures, door ajar, power failure alarm and part replacement notification.