The Ohaus Mini Vortex Mixer(VXMNFS) is a reliable and easy-to-use lab staple with a fixed speed of 2,800 rpm. This economical fixed speed vortex mixer enables vigorous, high-speed sample mixing for repetitive processing. It’s compact footprint makes it ideal for research labs, excelling at tasks such as mixing reagents, buffers, emulsions, performing ELISA assays, conducting drug extractions, and suspending liquids. The operational conditions range from 39°F to 104°F with a relative humidity of 20% to 85%, non-condensing
The mixer includes a rubber cup head, plus a three inch accessory platform for beakers or flasks. Additional tube holders and harnesses can be ordered separately, if required – speak to a member of our sales team
Features of the Ohaus Mini Vortex Mixer(VXMNFS):
- Effortlessly adjust speed with the simple fixed-speed control.
- The mixer operates with a 4.9 mm orbit for efficient sample mixing.
- Its maximum capacity accommodates materials weighing up to 0.5 kg.
- Intermittent duty rating ensures efficient performance with periodic operation.
- Powering at 135W, it ensures efficient mixing and processing within laboratory environments.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.