The Ohaus MB25 moisture balance has a capacity range from 0.5 to 110 g, with the typical sample size between 3 – 20 g. It accurately measures moisture loss, giving mass measurements to the nearest 0.005 g over a temperature range from +50 °C to + 160 °C. The temperature can be set in 5 °C increments, which is sufficient for most applications. By using a halogen heater, the sample is heated quickly and uniformly, for accurate results. If you require a moisture balance with greater control over the temperature, have a look at the Ohaus MB90.
Features of the Ohaus MB25 Moisture Balance
- Capacity range: 0.5 g to 110 g
- Precision: 5 mg / 0.05% moisture content
- Temperature range: 50 to 160 °C
- Temperature can be set in 5 °C increments
- 90 mm (3.5″) pan size is suitable for most samples
- Halogen lamp for fast and uniform drying
- Heating chamber components can be easily removed for easy cleaning
- Integrated timer
- Backlit LCD screen displays %moisture or %solids or weight (g), temperature and time
- RS232 connection
- See datasheet below for full technical specifications
Download datasheet for Ohaus MB25
Download user manual for Ohaus MB25 moisture balance
If there are accessories on the datasheet that you require but cannot find on our website please give our team a call on 01257 270433, as we can usually source Ohaus parts and accessories for you.