The Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate-Stirrer (Ceramic-coated Stainless Steel) is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry that require fast heating and reliable stirring up to 15L. The unit is equipped with user-friendly control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, ensuring ease of use. It also includes a prominent hot top indicator light that activates when the heater exceeds 40°C. This feature ensures the safety of the end user throughout all heating applications.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate-Stirrer (Ceramic-coated Stainless Steel):
- Stirring speed between 200 to 1600 rpm
- Includes PTFE coated stir bar
- Temperature from ambient + 50 °C to 380 °C
- 13.5 cm plate, with an 15 L capacity
- Green indicator light shows when the unit is heating and stirring
- Prominent hot top indicator light, shows the user at a glance whether the plate is hot
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.