The LTE Touchclave-R TCR/160/V7 top loading cylindrical chamber autoclave is a versatile top loading autoclave, ideal for many laboratory sterilisation applications, especially those without access to a drain or water supply. The Touchclave-R uses submerged heaters inside the chamber to generate steam, and the chamber water can be topped up either manually or automatically.
The autoclave features sensors within the chamber to prevent the cycle from starting or continuing if there is insufficient water. This product also has built-in safety features such as, a safety micro-switch fitted to the ‘push-n-seal’ door, meaning the cycle will only start if the door is properly closed and locked.
Features of the LTE Touchclave-R TCR/160/V7 Top Loading Cylindrical Chamber Autoclave:
- Capacity: 160 Litres
- Temperature Range: 105 to 136°C
- Top loading
- In-chamber heating
- 8 program touchscreen control system
- Load-sensed process timer
- Fan cooling system
- 4 x Castors for easy maneuverability
- Anti-bacterial Epoxy Powder Coating
- No-action ‘push-n-seal’ door with pneumatic seal and locking
- Built-in air ballast system
- 316 Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel