The A&D GH-202 Semi-Micro Analytical Balance features motor-driven internal calibration and an anti-static glass breeze break with a thin evaporated metal coating. Its energy-saving liquid crystal display and RS-232C Serial Interface enable seamless communication with compatible devices. With a clock and calendar function, counting accuracy improvement, and data memory storage, it offers advanced functionality. The balance’s multiple weighing modes, built-in levelling system, and ergonomic design prioritize precision and user comfort.
The GH series of semi-micro analytical balances offers high performance with a capacity of up to 51 g / 220 g and a resolution of 0.01 mg /0.1 mg. It features automatic self-calibration, an ergonomic design, and an Ethernet interface with WinCT-Plus software for data acquisition across multiple GH models. The balance supports programmable or standard units of measurement and allows users to set an ID number for identification when using GLP. The ID number is memorized and maintained, even without the AC adapter.
Features of the A&D GH-202 Semi-Micro Analytical Balance
- One touch and automatic self calibration with 51 g/ 220 g capacity and 0.01 mg / 0.1 mg readability.
- Adjustable response mitigates drafts and vibrations
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Data memory function
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
- Counting Function with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement
- Data Management software and auto power on function
- Manufacturer’s warranty included