The Votsch VT 4002 climate chamber is used to test the durability and performance of products under a variety of environmental conditions in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, electronics, as well as medical devices. The temperature range of this VT4002 chamber is -40 °C to +100 °C. This compact and very quiet system is suitable for universal applications in any laboratory and comes with a powerful 32-bit control and monitoring system M!NCON/32. The quiet operation of the chamber therefore makes it suitable for use in noise-sensitive areas and the easy-to-use interface makes it simple to set up and operate the chamber.
This chamber test system is equipped with many safety devices to protect both of the test space and test specimens. Independent temperature limiter (Tmin/Tmax) provides protection against thermal overstressing of the test specimen. The software temperature limiter protects against non-permissible temperatures in the test space and pressure switch protects against non-permissible pressure in the refrigeration circuit.
All control and operating commands can be activated on the control unit. The entry port at the left side of the test system enables measuring lines and testing equipment to be introduced into the test space. The equipment’s switchgear cabinet contains the control modules and electrical components. The internal test space is made of high-grade steel for longevity and easy cleaning of the chamber.
Features of the Votsch VT 4002 Climate Chamber
- Optical conformity made of reliable materials
- 32-bit control system M!NCON/32 what enables monitoring as well as control of the test chamber
- Terminal with LCD-display
- 16 Litres test space volume
- Weight 60kg
- Temperature range of -40C to +100C
- High grade steel test space
- Sound pressure level <55dB
- Internal Dimensions Approx L 23cm W 31cm H 20cm
- External Dimensions Approx L 56cm W 48cm H63cm
- Versatile for a variety of applications
- PID controller with one temperature sensor
- Ability to run predefined temperature test profiles
- Ethernet interface for remote monitoring and control
- Air-cooled refrigeration unit for energy efficiency
- Calibrated temperature sensors for accurate results
- Safety device and temperature limiter
Votsch VT 4002 Climate Chamber is made of high-quality materials, that are designed to withstand the harsh conditions of laboratory use. Its small size, compact design, and quiet operation therefore make it a valuable asset for any laboratory or research facility.