The Varian Vista MPX is an all-in-one ICP-OES system, designed to provide the productivity of simultaneous ICP-OES at an affordable price. The system can be used to detect and quantify most inorganic elements, at parts per billion concentrations.
The Vista is designed to be a simple and intuitive system, allowing you to run analysis once, with minimal input from the user. It offers fast optimisation and hands-free operation, with everything controlled from one connected PC.
Features of the Varian Vista MPX
- Compact all-in-one design intended to maximise available bench space
- Innovative MPX megapixel detector provides simultaneous measurements and full wavelength coverage
- Rapid washout can be achieved for most elements in less than 45 seconds
- Gas flow control using either a manual pressure regulator, or computer controlled mass flow controller
- Three channel PC-controlled peristaltic pump, allowing for the addition of reagents or internal standards for optimal calibration
- Affordable ICP-OES system, meeting most analytical requirements at a fraction of the cost of buying new