The TANBead Nucleic Acid Extractor – Maelstrom 9600 is an automated nucleic acid platform designed for high-throughput applications. The completely open system can be tailored to suit your own extraction chemistry and is enabled to efficiently extract up to 96 samples with its unique Spin-tip technology and specialized spin tips enable efficient mixing of magnetic beads with a larger processing volume.
The Maelstrom 9600 includes flexible programming, easy-to-use touchscreen control and is equipped with a 96 head, a rotating sample plate with eight positions, four of which are heating plates and a UV light for decontamination. The Maelstrom 9600 will allow you to transform routine operations into walk-away solutions that will boost laboratory productivity.
Features of the TANBead Nucleic Acid Extractor include:
- Features 4 Heated plates.
- Run time of 25-60 minutes.
- 7″ touch screen.
- UV lamp.
- Independent temperature control modules to ensure stability of purification.
- Simultaneous processing and purification of DNA, RNA and protein samples.
- Processing volume of up to 1,600µl.
- Spin-tips technology stirs magnetic beads at speeds up to 300rpm.
- Effective prevention of aerosol cross contamination.
- Intuitive user interface and easy menu navigation.
- Parameters can be fine-tuned based on experimental requirements.
- High-throughput: 96 samples/run
- Efficient whirl stir mixing approach.
- Speed and precision: 4 independent temperature control modules
- High-stirring efficiency with variable speeds for considerable time saving.
- Highthrougput: 96 sample/run