The Olympus CX41 RF microscope is a clinical grade microscope, configured for phase contrast with 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x oil objectives. This microscope is ideal for teaching and routine applications, with all controls located close together, enabling simple and easy operation. It also features transmitted Kohler Illumination 30W Halogen with variable intensity, meaning analysis of samples is convenient.
Features of the Olympus CX41 RF Microscope:
- Binocular viewing head
- 10x/20mm eyepieces
- 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x oil objectives.
- The phase turret condenser has phase, bright field, and dark-field positions
- Torque adjusted focusing knob
- Inclination: 30° / 30° / 30-60°
- Intergrated Abbe condenser
- XY mechanical stage
- Transmitted Kohler Illumination 30W Halogen with variable intensity
- Specimen holder
- Compact design – easy to transport