The Miltenyi Biotec AutoMACS Pro Separator performs target cell separation from PMBC’s, cultured cells, and dissociated tissues. This instrument can be used to isolate cells from whole blood or bone marrow. The Pro separator is ideal for researchers carrying out myeloma research, as well as analysis for lineage-specific chimer-ism required for bone marrow transplantation.
The system uses MicroBead technology and can be used for multiple application such as cell culture, flow cytometry, FISH and PCR. With a seamless 3-step process that can sort more than 10 million cells per second, sorting cells is easier than ever. The LCD touchscreen controller allows straight-forward operation and continuous monitoring of sample processes. The cell separator also provides 12 pre-programmed separation protocols for reproducible cell separation. Maintenance of the system is easy with automated stat-up, cleaning and shutdown, and optimized washing and decontamination maintenance programs.
Features of the Miltenyi Biotec AutoMACS Pro Separator:
- Fully automated cell separation
- Immediate isolation of target cells from a broad range of starting materials
- Standardization of results
- MicroBead Technology
- Seamless 3-step sorting process
- 12 pre-programmed separation protocols
- 5, 15 and 50ml sample tubes can be used
- LCD touchscreen controller
- Easy maintenance
- Protection of samples with automated sensor-controlled procedures