The Memmert Incubator INE 400 is a precise and reliable laboratory instrument. With a temperature range of 5 degrees above ambient to 70 degrees Celsius, this incubator offers accurate and consistent temperature control, thanks to its advanced PID microprocessor control system and forced air convection.
The INE 400 features a spacious interior chamber, measuring 400 x 400 x 330mm, which accommodates a variety of samples, from small vials/petri dishes to larger containers/equipment. The interior is high-quality stainless steel, which is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion and contamination. The incubator has a range of features to ensure safety and reliability; an over-temperature protection system, digital 7-day-programme-timer with real time clock, and an RS485 interface. The user-friendly digital display and intuitive controls make it easy to set and adjust temperature or other parameters as needed.
The Memmert Incubator INE 400 is built to last and it is suitable for a wide range of applications, including microbiology, cell culture, genetics, and environmental monitoring. In addition, the INE 400 incubator is compatible with a range of optional accessories, including shelves, a timer, and an independent temperature safety device, which further enhances its functionality and flexibility.
Features of Memmert Incubator INE 400:
- Fuzzy-supported PID microprocessor controller with integrated autodiagnostic system with fault indication.
- Natural convection.
- Easy-to-clean interior, made of stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing with integrated and protected large-area heating on four sides.
- The temperature ranges from +30 degrees (however, at least 5 degrees above ambient) up to +70 degrees Celsius.
- A digital display (LED) of all set parameters, such as temperature, weekdays, time, programme status and set-up values is fitted.
- 2 Pt100 sensors Class A in 4-wire-circuit, mutually monitoring and taking over the performance at the same temperature value.
- Triple Overtemperature Protection.