The Instron C-6054-000 Specimen Preparation Punching Machine is a pneumatic hollow die punching machine that needs an air compressor in order to function. Several hundreds of dies can be created by interchangeable socket punches with different profiles and size. Dies are made of steel with hand finished cutting edges and can be provided with ejector for easy removal of the specimen after punching. The Instron C-6054-000 allows for easy and fast preparation of the specimens testing operations ensuring the most accurate results and increased production cycles.
Features of the Instron C-6054-000 Specimen Preparation Punching Machine:
- Compact design for an easy and fast preparation of the specimens testing operations.
- High level of results, repeatability, and time saving test procedures.
- Manual punching of samples, manual removal of the specimen after punching.
- Pressure reducing value with manual adjustment.
- Application range: plastics, rubbers, elastomers, reinforced plastic materials, film, and thin sheets of various materials.
- Comes with x2 330 x 290 mm plates made with shock absorber material.
- Double push button punch stroke control according to safety standards.
- Vertical, double stroke punching action.
- Max die size of 250 x 50 mm.
- Max load on die: 40kN.
- Air supply pressure: 0.6 MPa.