The Heraeus Biofuge Pico Microlitre Centrifuge is ideal for routine laboratory work as well as being perfect for high-end research applications, reducing spin times up to 20%. The microlitre centrifuge is also extremely reliable with its high quality performance and quiet operation.
The Biofuge Pico features a 24 x 1.5/ 2ml rotor and a maximum speed of 13,000 Rpm, enabling fast routine sample preparation processes. The compact and lightweight design increases its convenience, by making it easily maneuverable around the lab and different locations.
Features of the Heraeus Biofuge Pico Microlitre Centrifuge:
- Capacity: 24 x 1.5/2ml
- Maximum Speed: 13,000 Rpm
- Sorvall Heraeus 24-Place Rotor
- Short braking and acceleration times
- User-friendly keypad control
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Safe and convenient
- Brushless induction motor
- Quiet operation
- Aerosol tight ‘Easy-Twist-On’ lid
- Compact and lightweight design