The Hach 2100AN IS Turbidimeter is designed for turbidity and attenuation measurement in NTUs, NEPs and EBCs. The 2100AN is equipped with a stable halogen-filled tungsten filament lamp to meet the reporting requirements of EPA Method 180.1.
The 2100AN is ideal for testing higher ranges of turbidity up to 10,000 NTU. Additional absorbance, transmittance, and colour measurement modes make it an extremely flexible benchtop turbidimeter. The built-in printer also provides a record of calibration and measurement data whilst saving bench space.
Features of Hach 2100AN IS Turbidimeter:
- Built-in Printer
- Absorbance: 0.001 Abs on lowest range
- LED Display
- Microprocessor-based control
- Measure samples as small as 2.5 ml
- Highly accurate results
- Interchangeable colour filters
- Air purge – prevents condensation in sample chamber
- RS232 Output – connect printer, data logger or computer