The Gallenkamp Vacuum Oven is particularly useful for controlled atmosphere heating e.g. curing of resins under nitrogen or reduced oxygen conditions. The vacuum oven has an inbuilt main controller with a maximum temperature of 200°C, and an independent over-temperature safety circuit, that protects sensitive samples from over-heating.
By using reduced pressure, the vacuum oven enables heat sensitive materials to be dried at low temperatures. Alternatively, more stable samples may be dried more rapidly at higher temperatures, without fan circulation.
It also features reliable, needle type inlet and exhaust valves for convenient connection to a vacuum pump, vapour trap or exhaust. The serrated nozzles accept flexible vacuum tubing of 10-12 mm bore.
Features of the Gallenkamp Vacuum Oven:
- Temperature Range: 30 up to 200°C
- Capacity: 31 Litres
- Toughened glass window
- Dial control and safety thermostat
- Vacuum Gauge: 0 to 1000 mbar
- 2 Removable Shelves
- Glass fibre insulation maintains safe, low outer case temperatures
- Tough epoxy painted steel exterior
- LED load/ fault indicators
- Needle type inlet and exhaust valves