The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810, is a benchtop centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading. The centrifuge offers high quality and reliable operation, and is cost-effective for medium to high-throughput applications reaching speeds of up to 14,000 rpm.
Includes a A-4-62 swing out rotor with buckets and adapters
Features of the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810:
- High centrifugation speed of up to 14000 Rpm.
- A-4-62 swing out rotor with four 250 mL buckets
- Four orange adapters, each holding four 18-30 mL samples
- Four blue adapters, each holding nine 15 mL samples
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure.
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space.
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety.