The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5430, is a benchtop centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading. The 5430 combines the dimensions of a microcentrifuge with the application range of a multipurpose centrifuge in one instrument.
Includes a FA-45-16-17 rotor with a maximum capacity of 16 x 5 ml Eppendorf tubes and maximum speed of 21,191 × g (14,200 rpm). This centrifuge offers high versatility as it can fit a broad range of rotors and adapters.
Features of the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5430:
- Maximum Speed: 17,500 Rpm
- FA-45-16-17 Rotor
- Capacity: 16 x 5 ml Eppendorf tubes
- Aerosol-tight rotor lid for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples
- Eppendorf QuickLock – quick opening and closing rotor lid
- Soft-Touch Centrifuge Lid Closure
- Large backlit display
- 5 Program Keys for easy access to routine programs
- Save up to 50 user-defined programs
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment (<58 dB)
- Timer: 30 secs up to 99:59hrs, or continuous
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection – for maximized operational safety