The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810, is a benchtop centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading. The centrifuge offers high quality and reliable operation, and is cost-effective for medium to high-throughput applications reaching speeds of up to 14,000 rpm.
Includes a A-4-62 swing out rotor with a max. speed of 4000 Rpm.
Features of the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810:
- High centrifugation speed of up to 14000 Rpm
- A-4-62 swing out rotor with capacity for 4 x 250 mL buckets
- Soft-touch lid closure
- 35 User-defined Programs
- Timer: 1 min up to 99 min, or continuous
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety