An Agilent 700 Series ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES), connected to a Cetac ASX-520 Autosampler, HP Z420 Workstation Console, BenQ LED Computer Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard, Van Der Heijden Kühlmobil RB400 Cooler, and Agilent ICP Expert II Software and Windows 7 Professional SP1 disks.
Agilent 700 Series ICP-OES:
The Agilent 710 ICP-OES from the 700 Series offers uncompromised performance for laboratories with low to moderate sample loads performing routine ICP-OES analyses. Easy to use, the 710 ICP-OES System is also ideal for educational institutes and industries that need to comply with WEEE/RoHS directives. This ICP uses optimised Axiel configurations.
- Continuous wavelength coverage provides extended dynamic range and reduced interferences, giving you maximum confidence in your results
- Robust plasma ensures reliable and reproducible results — even with the most complex matrices
- One view, one step measurement of major, minor, and trace elements, plus the fastest warm-up increases throughput and productivity
- Intuitive, powerful, and easy-to-use software
Cetac ASX-520 Autosampler:
The Cetac ASX-520 Auto Sampler is designed to be sturdy, reliable, and easy to use. It provides automated sample introduction that enables you to perform other tasks while the Auto Sampler runs. The ASX-520 automatically introduces up to 360 samples when fully loaded. It contains a microprocessor that allows sequential or random sampling, providing flexibility.
- Never Misses a Cup: Precision engineered automated sample probe arm and stationary sample racks virtually eliminate errors.
- Auto Zero Feature: Intelligent sample probe re-homing device dramatically reduces accidental sample intake errors.
- Integrated Rinse Station: Continuous flow sample probe rinse station with peristaltic pump minimizes sample contamination and carryover.
- Corrosion Resistant: Sealed electronics chassis and coated metal parts protect against the harshest chemical environments.
- Superior Material Construction: PTFE and PEEK used to construct a metal-free liquid flow path.
- Motor Toque: Robust X, Y, Z axis movement decreases effects of environmental build-up.
- Internet Accessible Firmware: Downloadable firmware from the internet simplifies the reprogramming process.
- Portable: Compact design with over 60 interfaces with host instruments from 20 manufacturers enable multiple applications in a single lab.
- Precision Engineered: Unrivalled accuracy combined with extreme durability is the benchmark for CETAC Automation.
Van der Heijde Kühlmobil Cooler:
The Van der Heijde Kühlmobil Cooler features electronic power control, which provides a highly consistent temperature at the water outlet (0.1K). The desired flow volume on the water side can be adjusted using a bypass. This unit is mobile and equipped with a pump cut-out in the event of water failure. Temperature display in O-LED. Faults are shown in the display textual. Easy to service as every side has just 2 screws which are easy to release.
Workstation Console Manual Here