The Agilent 6850 Series Gas Chromatograph and Autosampler is ideal for QA/QC laboratories with its small footprint and significant sample capacity. The GC is easy to use requiring minimal user training, whilst the fast oven heat up and cool down times significantly reduce cycle times with precise temperature control to ensure optimal peak shape and separation.
The Autosampler provides complete automation of sample injection and features a variable sampling depth to provide access to small samples as well as highly reliable syringe alignment. The rugged construction has a sample capacity of up to 27 x 2mL vials or 22 x 4mL vials using an additional turret accessory.
Features of the 6850 Gas Chromatograph and Autosampler:
- Maximum Temperature: 325°C
- Temperature Set Point Resolution: 1°C
- Maximum Run Time: 999.99 min
- Fast oven heat up and cool down times
- Integrated autosampler for complete automation of sample injection
- Autosampler Accommodates: 27 x 2mL vials
- Variable sampling depth to provide access to small samples
- Highly reliable syringe alignment
- Rugged Construction
- Minimal operator training
- Small footprint
- Split/splitless Inlets