The Stuart UC152 stirrer hotplate is part of the Undergrad range – a stylish and economical range of stirrers and hotplates, with built in safety and performance features. The UC152 features a flashing “hot” light when the plate is over 50 °C, even when the plate has been powered off.
The UC152 has a white ceramic top plate, which is chemically resistant and easy to clean. It is particularly suited to applications such as titrations, where the white plate makes it easy to see colour changes.
Features of the Stuart UC152 Hotplate Stirrer
- Ceramic top plate is chemically resistant and easy to clean
- Flashing warning light when the hotplate is over 50 °C
- Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speeds up to 2000 rpm
- Large mixing capacity up to 15 L
- Accurate temperature control with LED indicators. The LEDs are bright and easy to see from across the room, making it clear that the hotplate is on and hot
- Concave shape directs accidental spillages away from the controls
- Compact design to maximise available bench space
- White surface ensures good visibility of colour changes
- Designed to be stored flat, or on its side, making it easy to store when not in use
- Thermal properties of ceramic plate allow high plate temperature, with cooler edges, minimising the chance of accidental burns
- 15 x 15 cm plate size, with 12 x 12 cm heating area
- Supplied with two PTFE coated stirrer bars
User manual for UC152 Hotplate Stirrer
Richmond Scientific carry a wide range of new and used laboratory equipment. See the full range of Stuart stirrers and hotplates here.