The Snol 24/200 LSP01 oven is a low-cost, versatile thermal treatment device with a temperature range of 0 to 200 °C. The electric oven performs thermal processing in an airflow environment, including drying, heating, thermal testing, ageing, and related operations. It ensures high-calibre results due to its good technological parameters. This oven is appropriate for usage in academic settings, healthcare facilities, and industrial settings.
The Snol oven uses natural air circulation instead of an air fan and has four heating sides. This oven has enhanced environmental, health, and appliance efficiency thanks to its rockwool insulation and microprocessor temperature control. The product offers the following upgradeable features: a buzzer, extra standard shelves, a metal tray, a digital timer for a delayed start, and calibration of the temperature measurement system.
Features of the Snol 24/200 LSP01 Oven:
- 24 Litre Chamber Volume.
- Temperature Range: +10 to 200°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 38 x 20 cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 40 x 51.5 x 41 cm
- Inside chamber is made of mild steel
- Insulated by Rock wool (asbestos-free)
- Right-hand door with silicon joint, stainless steel interior door
- Thermostat powered by a microprocessor
- Low electricity consumption to improve energy efficiency
- Short heating up / cooling down period for efficient usage.
- Control box on the under part,
- Four sides heating,
- Natural air circulation without air fan,
- Outside casing in metal sheet, powder painting grey,