The GW series of SMEG Professional Line Glassware Washers combines state-of-the-art technology and design that is totally reliable and it guarantees the highest level of performance in compliance with the sector standards. To ensure a perfect wash, Smeg offers not only cutting-edge glassware washers but also specific programs, detergents and demineralisers or water softeners purposely designed to achieve this goal. All the parameters of the washing cycle are designed with utmost care to ensure high quality results.
The SMEG laboratory glassware washers are highly customisable, with the option to add an additional booster pump for non-pressure demineralised water. There is also the option of a wide range of accessories and trolleys, purposely designed for each specific washing requirement and in some cases designed and manufactured specifically for the user. To find out more about customising your own laboratory glassware washer, contact us on 01257 270433 to discuss your requirements.
Features of the GW6290DS:
- Washing up to 95°C – antibacterial thermal disinfection
- Wash Chamber Capacity: 465 Litres
- Programs: 20 default + 20 custom
- Multi-language TFT colour touch screen
- Washing up to 3 levels
- USB port for downloading washing cycles log
- Password protection of functions
- n. 2 motors forced hot air drying system
- Peristaltic pump for liquid detergent and liquid neutraliser
- Washing chamber and inner door made of AISI 316L stainless steel
- High efficiency drain pump
- Built-in boiler for fast cycles preheating water
- Cold, hot and demineralised water connections
- Double electronic door lock system for user safety
- Emergency opening system
- Accessory options:
- Additional peristaltic pumps (up to 3), racks, trays, trolleys, flasks, spray arms available
- For more info on accessories contact us on 01257 270433 to discuss your requirements.