The RS Biotech Galaxy S Plus CO2 Incubator is a 174 litre, microprocessor controlled incubator that provides accurate and reliable operation with a direct heat system that entirely surrounds the chamber providing even temperature distribution within the chamber. It also has an independently heated outer door that ensures rapid, controlled return of optimum chamber conditions after a door opening.
It features a solid state infrared sensor to control the level of CO2, providing excellent reliability and is unaffected by humidity. The two LED displays and touch-sensitive keypad allow for easy programming and monitoring of chamber conditions.
Features of the RS Biotech Galaxy S Plus CO2 Incubator:
- Capacity: 174 Litres
- Temperature Range: 1°C above ambient to 50°C
- Temp Stability: ± 0.1°C
- CO2 Range: 0.2 – 20%
- CO2 Stability: ± 0.2%
- Two LED displays for easy monitoring of chamber conditions
- Stainless steel, seamless chamber
- Direct heat system completely surrounds the incubator
- Independently heated outer door
- Solid-state infrared sensor
- 2 Level alarm system
- 3 Removable shelves
- Independent over-temperature safety system