The Ohaus Scout SKX421 Portable Balance achieves precise measurements to 1 decimal place (0.1g) and boasts a 420g capacity. Notably, it excels with a rapid 1 second stabilisation time, increased capacity, multiple connectivity options, and a stackable design – ideal for diverse applications such as weighing and density determination.
With a 6-digit 7-segment LCD display featuring a white LED backlight, the portable balance enhances readability in low-light conditions, ensuring clear visibility across a lab bench. Its fast and efficient stabilisation time not only saves user time but also boosts productivity. Additionally, the balances ensures accurate measurements with a repeatability of 0.1g and is calibrated using a 200,400g mass.
Features of the Ohaus Scout SKX421 Portable Balance:
- The balance with 420g capacity and 0.1g readability.
- Large, intuitive, full-colour LCD touch screen with 120 hours of battery life using disposable batteries.
- RS232 and USB ports, as well as Bluetooth, for connecting to PC or other devices.
- Integrated overload protection system at 10x capacity – for protecting the balance in demanding environments.
- Removable 12cm Stainless Steel Pan.
- Stability, overload and underload, indicators.
- Menu lock switch and transportation lock.
- Stackable design – making the balance easy to store.
- ABS Housing.