The Ohaus Guardian 5000 magnetic stirrer offers precise stirring between 60 – 1600 rpm, with a 1.5″ PTFE coated stir bar included. The white ceramic platform is ideal for titrations and other applications where the user may need to monitor visual changes in the solution. It is resistant to corrosive chemicals, making it safe in the event of accidental splashes, while the design of the housing protects the internal workings in case of spillages.
The stirrer is controlled using a simple knob, with a large bright display unit that clearly shows the set speed, and can be read from a distance. A green indicator light shows whether the stirrer is running at a glance, reducing the risk of accidents. The speed can be set between 60 and 1600 rpm, making it suitable for most benchtop applications.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 5000 Magnetic Stirrer
- 15 L capacity magnetic stirrer
- Plate size: 17.8 x 17.8 cm (7″) is large enough for most applications
- White ceramic plate is chemically resistant for use with corrosive chemicals, and easy to wipe clean
- Speed range: 60 to 1600 rpm (depending on viscosity and volume)
- Speed stability: +/- 2%
- Simple speed control knob for ease of use
- Large bright LCD display can be read easily at a distance
- Green indicator light shows whether stirrer is running at a glance
- Polycarbonate SmartHousing is chemically resistant, and designed to channel potential spills away from electrical components and display
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 30.9 x 22.3 x 12.2 cm
- Built in support-rod holder. Clamps, stands and vial blocks are available to order separately if required – Call the sales team on 01257 270433
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.