This model is part of the Heavy Duty range of orbital shakers from Ohaus (see full data sheet below). It offers a powerful and consistent orbital shaking motion, and a non-slip 45.7 x 61 cm tray. Easy to use digital controls and two LED displays make this shaker user friendly, and ideal for producing repeatable results.
Features of the Ohaus Heavy Duty 25 mm Orbital Shaker (Digital):
- 45.7 x 61 cm tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- Capacity: 22.7 kg
- Independent LED displays for time and speed
- Consistent 25 mm orbital motion
- Timer can be set anywhere from one second to 160 hours
- Set the speed from 25 to 500 rpm, depending on the application
- Digital controls for ease of use and accuracy
- Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing.
- Built in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces to a safe speed.
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- Wide range of applications, including cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacteria & yeast cultures and suspensions, staining/destaining, immunoassays, protein studies, blotting techniques
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.