This model is a heavy duty orbital shaker from Ohaus (see full data sheet below). It offers a powerful and consistent orbital shaking motion, and a non-slip 28 x 33 cm tray. Easy to use digital controls and two LED displays make this shaker user friendly, and ideal for producing repeatable results.
Features of the Orbital Shaker
- 28 x 33 cm tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- LED displays for time and speed. Independent displays allow the user to view both settings simultaneously
- Consistent 19 mm orbital motion
- Timer can be set anywhere from one second to 160 hours
- Set the speed from 15 to 500 rpm, depending on the application
- Digital controls for ease of use and accuracy
- Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing.
- Built in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces to a safe speed.
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- Wide range of applications, including cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacteria & yeast cultures and suspensions, staining/destaining, immunoassays, protein studies, blotting techniques
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.