The Fisherbrand GT 1R Centrifuge is compact, bench-top instrument, ideal for research applications in life science, academia, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and industrial processing. It features a simple to use, one-touch operation with pre-saved protocols and a large backlit display, making it extremely user-friendly.
The GT 1R has excellent operational capacity, flexibility, performance and endurance, with a maximum speed of 4350 rpm and a temperature range of -10°C to -40°C.
Features of the Fisherbrand GT 1R Centrifuge:
- Temperature Range: -10°C to -40°C
- Maximum Speed: 4350 rpm
- Maximum Capacity: 4 x 145 ml
- Time Range: 10 seconds to 99h 59min
- TX-150 Swinging Bucket Rotor
- M-10 Swing-out rotor
- Compact bench-top design
- Backlit LCD display
- ClickSeal bio containment lids
- Corrosion resistant and lubricating rotor-cross coating
- One-touch, easy to use operation
- 4 direct access programs
- Rapid push-button rotor exchange with auto-lock rotor swap system
- Direct brushless Induction
- Noise level: <56 dB(A)
- Comes with various accessories shown.