The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810R, is a refrigerated benchtop centrifuge that has been designed to make routine lab work more comfortable due to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading. The centrifuge offers high quality and reliable operation, and is cost-effective for medium to high-throughput applications reaching speeds of up to 14,000 rpm.
Includes a S-4-104 swing out rotor with buckets, for samples 0.2 ml up to 750 ml.
Features of the Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810R:
- Speed Range: 200 to 14,000 RPM
- Temperature Range: -9°C to 40°C
- S-4-104 Swing Out Rotor with max load of 4 x 1.6 kg
- Rotor fits tubes and bottles from 0.2 ml to 750 ml
- 35 User-defined Programs
- Soft-Touch Lid Closure
- FastTemp Function – for fast pre-cooling
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment (<56 dB)
- Timer: 1 min up to 99 min, or continuous
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection – maximum operational safety
- Dynamic compressor control (DCC) technology – optimized cooling performance