The Cole-Parmer SHP-400 Hotplate Stirrer is a premium hotplate suitable for all scientific professionals and students, especially for those needing microarrays, in-situ hybridisation and specialised electronics applications. The Hotplate features a ‘Hot’ warning light for indicating when the plate is above 50°C, as well as an integral fixing point for a retort rod.
The SHP-400 has a durable front panel resists spills and chemicals and the top plate has a thin ceramic coating for added chemical resistance. The 700W heating power enables rapid heating and ensures even temperature distribution across the whole surface of the plate.
Available in a Blue or White colour, with the option of a Metal or Ceramic Hotplate.
Features of the SHP-400 Hotplate Stirrer:
- ‘Hot’ warning light – when the plate is above 50°C.
- Max. Plate Temperature: 300°C
- Advanced control algorithm – automatically measures rate of temperature rise to judge the capacity and nature of samples
- Audible alert sounds – when set temperature reached.
- Optimises the heating rate to minimize overshoot and time to set point.
- Programs can be created to control the temperature.
- Individual customer temperature profiles can be created – minimise set up time for procedures.
- Integral fixing point for a retort rod.
- PT100 coated temperature probe – allows accurate sample temperature control within ± 1°C .
- 700W heating power – enables rapid heating.
- Durable front panel – resists spills and chemicals.
- Top plate has a thin ceramic coating for added chemical resistance.