The Cole-Parmer HP-200 is an acid resistant hotplate, ideal for acid digestions or trace metal analysis. The heated glass ceramic plate is mounted in a block of pure PTFE forming a powerful hotplate, which is almost impervious to chemical
attack, even by concentrated acids.
The separate temperature control box connected with 2 meter PTFE coated lead, is fitted with a ‘Hot’ warning light that will flash when plate temperature reaches above 50°C. The HP-200 hotplate has a large 30 x 30cm square heated area so is ideal for heating either one large vessel or several smaller ones.
Cole-Parmer HP-200 Hotplate:
- PTFE construction with glass ceramic plate – resists chemical attack.
- Separate control box with a 2 meter PTFE coated lead.
- Unaffected by the fumes and splashes when boiling acid solutions.
- PTFE body and ceramic top plate – allow more aggressive cleaning agents to be used.
- ‘Hot’ warning light – flashes when plate temperature reaches above 50°C (and continues to operate when hotplate is turned off)
- Almost impervious to chemical attack, even by concentrated acids.
- Large 30 x 30cm square heated area.
- 900 W Heater Power.