The Cole-Parmer SSM6100 Overhead Mixer is a variable speed mixer designed for reliability and durability, ideal for light-duty mixing of water-like fluids. The intuitive analogue controls make the mixers easy to set up and use.
The Overhead mixer has a speed range of 40 to 400 Rpm, with a maximum torque of 6.7 N·cm and accurate speed control with ‘soft-start’ gradual adjustment to set speed. The mixer also feature a brushed DC motor with integrated overload protection and a speed control knob provides a 100:1 adjustment range.
Features of the Cole-Parmer GP Overhead Mixer:
- Accurate and dependable speed control with ‘soft-start’ gradual adjustment to set speed.
- Speed range: 40 to 4000 Rpm.
- Maximum Torque: 6.7 N·cm
- Maximum Volume: 38L.
- Constant speed maintained – automatic compensation for changes in load torque.
- LED lights up green to indicate when the mixer is powered on and flashes to indicate limit condition reached.
- Brushed DC motor with integrated overload protection.
- 1.5″ Propeller.
- Speed control knob – provides a 100:1 adjustment range.
- Motor current limiting – protects system from locked rotor condition.
- Built-in motor current compensation – minimise speed drift.
- User-replaceable keyless chuck.
- Output circuit protection.
- Dual Voltage 115/230V.
- IP44 rated per IEC 60529.
Download the Brochure for Cole-Parmer GP Overhead Mixers
Download the Instruction Manual for the Cole-Parmer GP Overhead Mixers