The Cole-Parmer Botanical Vacuum Oven allows botanical extracts to be processed faster and safer. It features an oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge that offers accurate reading and a long operational life as well as, a PID temperature controller for accurate and reliable heating.
The Vacuum Oven has stainless steel internal tubbing and compression fittings to provide a higher ultimate vacuum that is ideal for botanical and cannabis applications. The stainless steel vacuum and valves allow a cleaner connection, more accurate control and long-term durability.
Features of the Cole-Parmer Botanical Vacuum Oven:
- Maximum Capacity: 90 Litres
- Temperature Range: 10°C above ambient to 200°C.
- PID Temperature Controller – for accurate and reliable heating.
- LCD Display.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge.
- 4 Heated Shelves – each monitored by the temperature controller.
- Rise Time too 100°C: 80 Mins.
- Stainless steel inner chamber and powder-coated steel plate exterior – more durable for a longer lifetime.
- Built-in alarm alerts when oven shuts down for safety.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – rounded inner chamber corners.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port along with a KF25 vacuum and barbed purge port.
- Stainless steel internal tubbing and compression fittings.
- Vacuum range: 0 to 29.9” Hg.
- 220 VAC.