The Carbolite Gero ELF 11/14B Laboratory Chamber Furnace is part of Carbolite’s entry level range of laboratory furnaces. This reliable yet affordable range can reach a temperature of up to 1100°C in less than 45 minutes thus allowing the furnace to be used for a variety of different purposes, including specific suitability for materials testing.
A downwards opening front mounted door allows for easy access when inserting or removing samples into the furnace. An air gap in the door also helps to minimise external temperature.
Features of the Carbolite Gero ELF 11/14B Laboratory Chamber Furnace
- Maximum temperature of 1100°C.
- Volume of 14L.
- Heat up time of 43 minutes.
- Internal Dimensions: 33cm (L) x 22cm (W) x 21cm (D).
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller provides a simple, easy to use way to adjust temperature set points.
- Process timer/delayed start function as standard.
- Top mounted ceramic chimney assists with the furnaces ventilation.
- Fitted with a hard cermaic hearth as standard.