The Carbolite CWF 11/23 Chamber Furnace is a general-purpose bench-mounted laboratory chamber furnace with a maximum temperature of 1100°C and a chamber capacity of 23 litres. It features a heat up time of 36 minutes, and a maximum power consumption of 7000 watts.
The furnace has a vertical lift, soft-closing door to keep the heated surface away from the user. Whilst the heating elements on both sides of the chamber protected by tough alumina, provide excellent uniformity and allow heat escape compensation. The elements include graded wiring, allowing fast heat up and efficiency at the desired operating temperature.
Features of the Carbolite CWF 11/23 Chamber Furnace :
- Capacity: 23 litres
- Temperature Range: 400 – 1100°C
- Heat up Time: 36 mins
- Precise temperature control
- Standard, user-friendly controller
- Horizontal sample orientation
- Vertical lift, soft-closing door
- Delayed start / process timer function
- Easy access to elements & controls for maintenance
- Energy efficient low thermal mass insulation
- Double-skinned construction – allows convection airflow to cool the outer case(EN61010 safety standard)