The Carbolite AAF 1100 furnace has a heat-up time of 70 minutes with its maximum power at 6990 watts. The maximum temperature of the furnace is 1100°C, with its optimum performance for continuous operation at 1000°C. Made with wire heating elements embedded in tough alumina, the elements are protected from resins in the burn-off process, providing chemical resistance and mechanical protection.
The chamber is heated from all four perimeters allowing compensation for heat escape; they also serve to heat incoming air into the furnace. This ensures that even with large volumes of airflow going into the chamber, the temperature of the furnace is maintained.
Features of the Carbolite AAF 1100 furnace:
- Maximum temperature : 1100°C
- Furnace chamber capacity 18 litres
- Pre-heated airflow to maintain excellent temperature uniformity
- Heat up time of 70 minutes
- Tall chimney for fume exhaust by convection
- The vertical counter-balanced door – keeps hot door insulation away from the operator
- Positive break door safety switch – isolates chamber from the power supply when the door is opened
- Double skinned construction allows convection airflow to cool the outer case (this meets the EN61010 safety standard)
- Large floor area – allows for several samples to be inserted
- Hard-wearing alumina-based liner
- Furnace proof black shelf
- 3 phase power plug