The MK53 is equipped with the APT. line preheating chamber technology that uniquely simulates a natural environment. The Climate Chamber is suitable for a range of applications as it is able to provide heat or cold testing between -40°C and 180°C. For example, the product can be used for cultivation of microorganisms, bacteria or animal cultures as well as various incubation or development processes.
The Climate Chamber includes a temperature controller and a timer along with many other features, making it simple and easy to carry out formation or maintenance cell growth processes in your lab. The large heated viewing window and LED interior lighting allow you to view the progress of the tests being carried out.
Features of the Binder MK53:
- Electronically controlled APT. line preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results.
- Temperature range of -40 °C to 180 °C.
- User friendly coloured LCD screen .
- Easy-to-read menu guide.
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms.
- Controller with time-segment programming.
- Access port with silicone plug, 80 mm, top.
- Integrated chart recorder
- Adjustable ramp function.
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting.
- Binder APT-COM 3 Basic Edition communication software.
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel and 1 stainless steel rack included.
- Pt 100 temperature sensor.
- Thermal insulation.
- CFC-free refrigerant R-404A.
- Cooling with compressor cooling unit.
- Fin evaporator.
- Computer interface: RS 422