The Astell Benchtop Sterilising Autoclave AMB420C70 is a classic fill, front loading, 33 litre autoclave which requires manual water-fill – during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that is connected to a heat resistant bottle. The Astell colour touch screen is an advance in sterilisation control technology, producing a user friendly fully automatic control system designed to meet the needs and expectations of the most demanding laboratories.
In addition to laboratory use, the benchtop autoclave has a variety of uses, such as being suitable for sterilising laboratory glassware, plastic receptacles and containers, petri dishes, unwrapped instruments, media, and occasional discard loads. It can also be used in other areas, such as for scientific research, process manufacturing, veterinary and medical healthcare industries.
Features of the Astell Benchtop Sterilising Autoclave:
- Fully programmable 5.7″ Colour Touch Screen controller.
- Ultra quick door mechanism for easy access.
- Temperature range 100 – 138°C (0.2 – 2.4 bar).
- Audible and visual alarms.
- Overheat protection and low water detection.
- Electro-polished stainless-steel chamber.
- 316 stainless steel electropolished chamber.
- Base shelf within the chamber.
- Cooling Lock.
- Five password levels to stop lower-level users making changes.
- Five pre-programmed cycles and up to 50 available.
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start feature.
- No mains water supply or drain necessary.
- Optimised for low water and power consumption.
- Pressure Gauge.
- Self-contained design with no installation required.
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming.
- USB interface for downloading controller data.
- Validation Port.