The Arctiko LF 660-2, provides ideal solutions for the research industry and healthcare sector. The LF660-2 is useful for storing vaccines, diagnostic samples, reagents and samples such as enzymes for genetic research . The product can also be used for temperature testing of electrical components and precision devices.
Moreover, the Biomedical range meets requirements through its lower power consumption, precise cooling uniformity, temperature and alarm surveillance, and documentation. This makes the LF 660-2 a reliable and effective solution for biomedical storage.
Additionally, the Arctiko fridge/freezer provides forced air cooling circulation to ensure high temperature stability, by forcing airflow around the stored samples ensuring quick temperature recovery, after the door has been opened.
Features of the Arctiko LF 660-2 Combi Fridge/Freezer:
- The G214 controller – makes the product easy to use and includes data logger with memory and on-screen graphs making it extremely useful in pharmacies.
- Adjustable shelves – allows flexible storage to accommodate all type of samples.
- Lower power consumption.
- Forced air cooling – allows precise and stable cooling.
- Temperature and alarm surveillance.
- Meets requirements for documentation and validation.
- ATEX/Spark free components- flammable and volatile liquids will be stored safely.
- Automatic defrost for high temperature stability and uniformity ensures the integrity of your samples.
- Door locks on all models for optimal security and safety of your samples.
- Stainless steel interior for good hygiene, and easy maintenance.