Varian 720-ES ICP-OES
The Varian 720-ES ICP-OES offers uncompromised performance for laboratories with low to moderate sample loads performing routine ICP-OES analyses. Easy to use, the 720-ES Series is also ideal for educational institutes and industries that need to comply with WEEE/RoHS directives. This ICP uses optimised Axiel configurations.
The Varian 720-ES ICP-OES offers the finest performance, speed and reliability. At the heart of this instrument is the next generation VistaChip II, a custom designed, hermetically sealed CCD detector, giving you unrivalled productivity.
- Continuous wavelength coverage provides extended dynamic range and reduced interferences, giving you maximum confidence in your results
- Robust plasma ensures reliable and reproducible results — even with the most complex matrices
- One view, one step measurement of major, minor, and trace elements, plus the fastest warm-up increases throughput and productivity
- Intuitive, powerful, and easy-to-use software
- Maximum productivity through innovative detector design
- Superb performance, providing low detection limits
- Ultimate precision through true simultaneous measurement
- Choice of configurations to meet all your needs
- Superior software features providing enhanced productivity and outstanding ease-of-use
Varian SPS-3 Sample Preparation System
The Varian SPS 3 (Sample Preparation System), representing state-of-the-art autosampler design, is the latest generation of autosamplers from Agilent. The Agilent SPS 3 is a random access, single probe autosampler. The three racks included allow a secure space for a total of 15×12 samples.
Van Der Heijden MINORE II Chiller
This Van Der Heijden Chiller features three warning lights.
This system comes with a HP Computer, complete with monitor keyboard and mouse. There’s also four discs, two containing software for the computer and two with help guides to match. There’s also several matching manuals for the equipment that will be sent with this purchase.
Varian ICP Expert II software complements the power of the VistaChip II detector technology, featuring a range of Varian exclusive software features:
- Fitted Background Correction (FBC)
- AutoMax auto-optimization
- Smart Rinse
- Fast Automated Curve-fi tting Technique (FACT)
- Semi-quantitative analysis
- Time Resolved Spectroscopy (TRS) for speciation applications