The Ohaus Heavy Duty 25 mm Orbital Shaker, a powerful and versatile tool for laboratory work, boasts an impressive capacity of 22.7 kg, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. With a non-slip tray measuring 45.7 X 61 cm size, analog controls, and a wide array of uses, this shaker ensures precision and consistent results. These applications include cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacteria and yeast cultures, suspensions, staining and decolorization, immunoassays, protein studies, and blotting techniques.
Features of the Heavy Duty 25 mm Orbital Shaker (Analog):
- 45.7 x 61 cm aluminium tray with a non-slip rubber mat built in
- Consistent 25 mm orbital motion
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 minute to 120 minutes
- Set the speed from 25 to 500 rpm, depending on the application
- Separate dial controls for time and speed
- Optimal speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to setpoint to avoid splashing
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor
- 24 months manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.