The Cole-Parmer V-200 Stuart Vortex Mixer has variable speed control between 200rpm for gentle mixing and 2500 rpm for vigorous agitation. Choose between ‘touch’ mode or continuous operation by the simple touch of a button. Also, the integral retort rod fixing allows vessels to be secured above the vortex action for long-term mixing.
The V-200 can mix a variety of other vessels when used in conjunction with the optional accessory pack detailed below:
- 1 x Plastic cradle for standard micro titre plate,
- 1 x Circular foam insert for beakers and flasks,
- 1 x Rectangular foam insert (holds 8 x 0.2ml, 8 x 0.5ml and 16 x 1.5ml microcentrifuge tubes)
- 1 x Solid rectangular foam insert
Features of the V-200 Stuart Vortex Mixer:
- Variable speed control between 200 and 2500 rpm.
- Orbit Diameter: 4.2 mm
- Intermittent ‘touch’ mode or continuous mode.
- Integral retort rod fixing – vessels can be secured above vortex action for long-term mixing.
- Robust die-cast body – prevents the product from moving during use.
- Automatic Press Start.
- Ergonomic low profile design.
- IP Rating: 31
- Power Supply: 20W.
- Optional Accessory pack available includes: Plastic cradle for standard micro titre plate, Circular foam insert for beakers and flasks, Rectangular foam insert, Solid rectangular foam insert.